Followers

Saturday 21 September 2013

Scenic Tall Ships


Scenic view of two tall ships leaving Port Phillip Bay for Tasmania.
They were part of the recent Tall Ships Festival here in Melbourne.
For more views of the tall ships, see my Boats and Boatsheds blog.


 Welcome to Scenic Weekends

Links appear each Saturday morning 6:00am EST Australia.
** Please only link your post and not your whole blog.
** Please ensure that your links are not too long. They upset the blog layout.
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed.



The hangout for scenery junkies!
(Thank you Sallie! Loved the caption in your first link here, so I bludged it!)

7 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

magnificent boats

Joanne Olivieri said...

For me, there is nothing more beautiful than ships along the water. Amazing shot.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I love this picture. I always imagine what it would be like to be on one when I see these ships.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Absolutely stunning!!!! I'm going now over to see more photos of the ships.

Mascha said...

Terrific!
I love tall ships and I wish so much to live close to a sea..
Thanks for hosting.

Daniela Augustka said...

Lovely photo.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely shot, Gemma!